To apply for this study, please make sure you meet the requirements below:
- The minimum age is 18 years old. Exceptions are possible after consultation with the Examination Board and the Directors.
- HAVO education (or equivalent certification for international students) is required.
- Command of the English language is required, both written and verbal skills (No certification needed).
- Attending an open day at Ayurveda Academy The Netherlands (please find our schedule here). If this proves impossible for you, please contact us.
- Before the APS starts, watch the film Ayurveda Unveiled. The movie can be purchased with a discount at the Academy. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All requirements should be fulfilled before the start of the training program. If this is not possible please contact us at email@example.com explaining your motivations.
If you have completed significant Ayurveda education at (previous) Delight Academy or other relevant institutes, you can opt for a special enrollment application with an exemption for certain modules. Please contact us to know more.
Before applying for the Ayurveda Practitioner Studies, make sure you have the following documents ready:
- A motivational letter describing more about yourself and your reason to join the program.
- A certificate or diploma of HAVO or higher level education.
- Profile picture (used for administration purposes).
You can now proceed with the online application. The application process consists of the following eight steps:
- Fill out the application form in all its parts.
- Send the form and all the other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon reception of your application, Ayurveda Academy the Netherlands will send you an invoice of €125 to complete the application process. Please note the application fee is non-refundable.
- Once the application fee is paid, you will receive an automatic e-mail from Ayurveda Academy The Netherlands confirming the successful receipt of the online application. Applications without payment of the fee will not be processed.
- Within two weeks Ayurveda Academy The Netherlands will invite you for an online meeting.
- To secure your spot you are required to pay either the full tuition fee (early bird) or a deposit of €350 (standard rate or installments) within the given deadline. The tuition fee can be paid via bank transfer. We will invoice the exact amount once the student has selected their preferred payment plan.
Applications for the academic year 2023/2024 are closed. Sign up for our newsletter below to be updated on our next open day.