READING LIST YEAR 1
- Svoboda, Dr. R. (2002) – Prakriti “Your Ayurvedic Constitution” (2nd edition). Twin Lakes, USA: Lotus Press ISBN 9780965620833
- Frawley, D. (1999) – Yoga and Ayurveda. Twin Lakes, USA: Lotus Press, ISBN 9780914955818
- A. Smith, V.A. (2013) – Ayurvedic Medicine for Westerns (Volume 1) Anatomy and Physiology in Ayurveda. Platform EIVS GmbH, Edition Turiya, Switzerland (Dietikon) ISBN 9781491043905
- Smith, V.A. (2015) – Ayurvedic Medicine for Westerns: Clinical Treatments & Protocols in Ayurveda (Volume 3). Platform EIVS GmbH, Edition Turiya, Switzerland (Dietikon).
- Vasant Lad, Dr. (2006) – The complete book of Ayurvedic home remedies. United Kingdom: Little, Brown Book Group. ISBN 9780749927653
- Ayurveda Unveiled the movie – https://www.ayurvedaunveiled.com
Available with a discount at The Academy. Click here.
READING LIST YEAR 2
- A. Smith, V.A. (2014) – Ayurvedic Medicine for Westerns: Pathology, Diagnosis and Treatment Approaches in Ayurveda (Volume 2). Platform EIVS GmbH, Edition Turiya, Switzerland (Dietikon)
- Welch, C (2017) – The Four Qualities of Effective Physicians; Practical Ayurvedic Wisdom for Modern Physicians, USA: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- A. Smith, V.A. (2016) – The Psychology of Transformation in Yoga (free pdf available at the Academy)
*We always recommend the latest (most recent) editions.
All course materials are collected in an online learning management system. In addition, each year you will need to purchase a study manual developed by Delight Academy as well as the Asthanga Hridyam, which is to be purchased in the first year only. Please refer to the Tuition page for an indication of costs.